We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The orange peel is pretty ... on an orange! Stay optimistic, you can fight it. Only imperative: recognize your cellulite, among the three forms described by our specialist.
Two thirds of women are affected by the cellulite, cellulite and orange peel that accompany it. Of hormonal origin (estrogens are involved), it affects both rounds and lanky. Pregnancy is a high risk period because it brings together all the factors that favor its installation: an influx of estrogen precisely, combined with an "overdose" of progesterone, a female hormone that encourages the storage of fat. Hard to get rid of after the birth of baby.
What is cellulite?
- It is fat stored in adipocytes or fat cells by the body in case of dietary restriction.These real "fat granaries" can multiply their volume by sixty and increase in number to amass even more fat. The body is predicting!
- These fat cells located on the surface are organized in clusters separated by partitions of connective tissue. If they are too fat because they are full of fat, they cross these walls and push the skin upwards, forming small protuberances, visible to the naked eye or by slightly pinching the skin between the fingers. It's the famous orange peel. She nestles with predilection on, thighs, buttocks and hips.
There are three types of cellulite. Here's how to recognize the one that makes you feel bad.
1. Soft to the touch, watery cellulite
- Aqueous cellulite is also localized on the inside of the knees and ankles. You feel a feeling of heavy legs, your feet and ankles tend to swell. All this is increased by prolonged standing, by heat, long trips by plane.
- Involved, poor venous circulation. The veins are naturally able to ensure the return of blood to the heart. In some women, a fragility of the venous wall, often of hereditary origin and under the influence of hormones, prevents a good rise of the blood towards the upper body. It tends to stagnate resulting in poor drainage of waste and toxins with clogged muscles and a passage of water into the tissues that will give an inflated appearance.
- Often a deficiency of the lymphatic circulation (vessels parallel to the veins carrying the lymph, responsible for eliminating waste and absorbing water) is associated.
- Food side, limit salt intake which promotes water retention and drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day. To reduce the passage of water into the tissues, compose a draining herbal drink.
How to fight it?
- Good sports: for their draining action, practice swimming, aquadrainage lymphatic (great when you're pregnant), walking.
- Good actions:massage your legs from the bottom to the top by exerting small pressure to stimulate the venous return. Avoid too hot and prolonged baths, harmful to the blood circulation.
- Good care: slimming creams containing draining active ingredients that promote the reduction of water retention and the elimination of toxins and plant extracts that stimulate venous circulation such as rucus, red vine, small holly.
1 2 3