The goal of the game: to discover who leads the dance. Come on, today we make the monkeys and we laugh with friends!
• A player, who will be the monkey's watchman, leaves the room (or if the children are out walking away), the time for others to decide on a "little monkey" playmaker.
• The children are in a circle and the watchman is in the middle.
• The little monkey improvises simple gestures: jumping, crouching, making the statue ... with every gesture, everyone imitates it as quickly as possible.
• The watchman must find out who is the leader of the game.
• As soon as it is discovered, the little monkey becomes the watchman and leaves the room ...